Shool holidays are a time for children to relax.
A short activity, each day or several times during the weeks off, allows your child the stimulation to keep holiday blues at
Conga line time, our school holiday program, has been very successful and provides a focus on the musical instruments that complements our
- encourages children to interact with others and become part of a music making community.
- allows babies, toddlers and children up to the age of 8yrs to interact together and make music, dance and discover the timbres of a large
variety of instruments.
- encourages each child to work at his/her own developmental pace and younger children to learn by interacting with older
- is designed to be developmental for those coming on a daily basis but also works on a single session basis.
- consists of an uninterrupted 40 minute, interactive, music making session
- promises lots of fun for all who sign up.
Please contact us if you would like to come and experience some holiday music magic.
Bookings essential. Places limited.
Call Music Works Magic on 0425854020 or 855 44 339 to book your child/ren in today or email